Saturday, March 15, 2008

Time

As I watch the list of other blogspots grow, I think it's about time to add mine! I'm not sure what I will write about, but life is always full and every day is ALWAYS a new Adventure!
for instance: Stevin and Katrina and the girls decided to spend the night here last night, while on the way to Finch to go househunting. I knew that they would likely stop in Sunday on their way home, so was going to do a gradual housecleaning before then. It's amazing how little housework I actually do, now that I am usually alone!

Well, John called at about 3pm to say that he had just spoken with Stevin who was just then going down the 400 through The Marsh, and would be arriving around 7pm. Talk about going into fast motion! I quickly got myself into town for a few groceries and then did a very quick tidying before they arrived about 8pm.

The two little ones are so much fun, and I look forward to having them live closer by; I thoroughly enjoy being an Oma! They each have their own special dishes and cups, Naomi feels free to find the toys and knows where to find her favourite books. Stevin, Katrina and Petra usually have our room, while we sleep on the warm floor downstairs. Naomi enjoys taking the "bed apart" in the morning!

She puts all the bedding into a pile and then usually lies on the airmattress to help remove the air.

This morning Petra found a new way to play with water: Katrina used the spray bottle to wet Naomi's hair to brush into pigtails. Petra picked up the bottle and of course put the nozzle into her mouth. She was surprised with the first spray I put into her mouth, but then looked for more!

No comments: