Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Coming and Going.....

We had an adventure today - Naomi and I went to the Ottawa Airport.


Naomi was very fashionably dressed in her ballerina dress over t-shirt and capris. (You know you're an Oma when . . .)



While at the airport, we went upstairs and downstairs, using the "elevator" stairs of course, watched where the baggage rolls down to be loaded on to the plane, saw a magazine with a cow on it, received a colouring book about the airport, watched the activity outside, saw a couple of planes just like the one Naomi flew in with Uncle Martin, saw a waterfall INSIDE the building, checked the arrivals sign board a few times, and then . . .



Uncle Michael arrived!!

1 comment:

The Geertsema's said...

Hey...how did I miss this great blog?!?! Love the stepping stones! I think the help of the 2 blondies made all the difference! How long is Michael home for?