Monday, March 29, 2010

Busy to Busier... and Dreaming

Life is busy - and sometimes it just gets busier!
Tomorrow, I hope it stays dry long enough for the two pre-employment road tests I'll be conducting.
The presentation of the second half of round two of a Discover Your Gifts workshop is tomorrow night.
Wednesday I go to Toronto to give a "motivational speech" to a women's class at Microskills that afternoon, and home again in the evening.
Thursday, I'll be in a day-long meeting.
My Mom was here last weekend, and will be coming again for Easter weekend.
And I'm fighting a cold - some days it's better, then it's a little worse.
Maple sap/syrup season is about done, so that will help.
But then it's spring-cleaning time - wash away the stickiness of the syrup!
- - I think I need to pay attention to the end of the speech I'm giving Wednesday - take time for self - do some dreaming!

No comments: