God has a sense of humour, no doubt about it! Imagine SIX grand-daughters! But yes, that's what we have now---and I love it. I'm already thinking about the toy box....
I cried when David said everyone was doing well, and then cried some more when he said the baby is a girl, and then cried some more at hearing her name. Tears of JOY, that is!
It feels very special to have a baby named after oneself. Yes, her full first name is Anneke- but what you don't know is that as a youngster I was often called Maryanneke. Something else most of you don't know is that as a youngster I named one of my dolls "Shirley" because I really liked that name. And now little Anneke has a derivative of her Grandma Shirley's name. Leigh is a beautiful spelling (and meaning!).
How wonderful that the two grandmothers can be remembered in such a lovely way. Anneke Leigh - may God bless you as the blessing you already are to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment