Sunday, November 16, 2008

a sleepless night

After such a great day with Naomi, I was quite ready for bed and fell asleep quickly. An hour later, though, I woke up and woke up every hour thereafter. I was in pain. It felt like a vice was around the bottom of my ribs. By 8am, John took me to the Brockville General. My suspicions were correct: I was having a gall-bladder attack. After a strong dose of pain killer, x-rays, etc., I was allowed to go home, but I'm to go for an ultrasound tomorrow to find out exactly what the problem is. I am on a strong pain killer for the next couple of days, and I have to watch what I eat. No fun.

1 comment:

Boeffie, Mei Mei, Gwenda and Laurisse said...

We'll be praying for you and hope the doctors can do something for you and you can get off the pain killers!