While Martin and Stevin enjoyed a few days with Michael at Lake Louise, Emily and Baby Maria came to eastern Ontario, and spent a couple of days on the farm with the Schuler's and a couple of days at the lake with the Geertsema's. But two and a half days is not enough when getting acquainted with a little one! So I simply soaked in as much Maria-time as I could!

Maria really enjoyed her time in this Jolly-Jumper. She'll likely be getting her own, soon!

Most little girls enjoy dressing up, and these girls are no exception. No doubt Maria will join them as soon as she can, because Naomi is a good teacher!

Petra is cute and lovable, and is usually quite easy to get along with.

I finally got my wish for a photo of me and mine!

Noami really enjoys holding her little cousin Maria!

And I do, too!!
1 comment:
very nice...cutest girls ever!!
Post a Comment