I almost went to Dartmouth this weekend. Maria needed someone to babysit her, and Oma was quite willing! But it was going to cost too much, and so the two Amy's are taking her place. I'm sure everyone is just loving it!
But I spent some time with grandchildren anyway! We went to the tradefair in Morrisburg, where Stevin and Erin shared a booth. They had it attractively set up with a mini-garden, wood flooring and a big-screen tv to celebrate their accomplishments. Katrina arrived late in the afternoon with the two girls, and that's when Oma got to watch girls after all.
There was a princess bouncy castle that they enjoyed, and then climbing and walking-not-running on the bleachers of the arena.
And at the end of the day, I was given a plaque that I had admired in the booth next to Stevin and Erin's: Plant Dreams Grow Miracles. It has shades of blue in it, so it will go well somewhere in the kitchen! Thankyou, Stevin, it's special!
And as I admire all the green things in my garden, I praise God for the beauty He grows all around us - but the most beautiful of all are the little miracles in the form of my children and grandchildren.
No comments:
Post a Comment