Emily asked me where the picture of "the sleepover bed" was - well here it is! I got a photo of it before I folded everything away. Now, to my eyes, it isn't anything too special. But for 2 little girls having a sleepover together at Opa and Oma's, and sleeping in the same room as Opa and Oma, it was very special!

I love this picture of Maria - but then all of her pictures are cute. This was taken when we stopped in when John delivered a couple of trailers in Dartmouth. The time spent was short - but very sweet!

And I couldn't resist taking a picture of Opa's riches. I found this bowl, with the change in it, in our bedroom the other day. The girls had found it and included it in their playing while they were here on Saturday. Said Naomi: "Opa's really, really rich! Look at all the money!"
Oh, Naomi, to your young eyes all that change looks like a lot, but Opa's
real riches are his precious children and grandchildren!
2 comments:
I like the picture of Maria as well! What a cute smile!
It's cool that we slept together and we hope you're toe feels better now. Today I'm going to my Grandma's house.
From Naomi
Post a Comment