I was reading the church bulletin and listening to the piano just before church started, when suddenly there was Naomi and Rachel and Stevin. (Katrina was attending to Petra.) Stevin sat down, took Rachel out of her car-seat, and handed her to me. Proud and pleased Oma, to sit with her littlest one. But Naomi simply said, "hi Oma I'm going to sit with Opa" (who was on sound), and off she went. She's sat there with him before, so I wasn't too surprised with that. But then Katrina came in with Petra, who gave me a smiley hello but was more concerned about where was Opa. She toodled off to sit with Opa too!! (And discovered that there are lots of buttons to play with!)
And Opa's been in Dartmouth a few times, recently, so Maria's claimed him too! Just check out Emily's blog!
I'm glad I can still hold on to Rachel while she's so tiny, but the day's a-comin'....
On the other hand, OMA makes the jello!!
No comments:
Post a Comment